The 9th World Congress on Public Health, Epidemiology & Nutrition will be held from May 11-12, 2020 Tokyo, Japan. The major theme of the conference is “Serving the Information Needs of the Health Services Research Community”.
Public Health congress 2020 is an international forum for academicians, Nutrition’s, healthcare providers, Dieticians, public health specialists, health professionals, scientists, researches, Policymakers, and health workers to present their latest research ideas, development, and applications in all areas of public health, epidemiology and Nutrition.
The open exchange of ideas and the freedom of thought and expression are the major motto of our Public Health conferences. Public Health congress 2020 will focus on various topics like Adolescent Health, Mental Health and Mental Disorders, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Epidemiology, and Public Health, Environmental Health, Clinical Epidemiology, Nutritional Epidemiology, Nutritional Health, etc.
Public Health congress 2020 has chosen Tokyo, Japan, as of today date there are a number of world-leading companies, research institutes and individuals which are active in various fields.
We will be glad to meet you in Tokyo, Japan, to enjoy the top-notch meeting facilities and accommodation, visit the World heritage sites and enjoy the enchanting cuisine and delightful shopping.
- Globalization and Health
- Adolescent Health
- Maternal, Infant, and Child Health
- Mental Health and Mental Disorders
- Healthcare-Associated Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Educational and Community Based Programs
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Environmental Health
- Modern Public Health Practice
- Social Determinants of Health
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Cardiovascular Epidemiology
- Environmental and Occupational Epidemiology
- Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- Genetic Epidemiology
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Nutritional Health
- Reproductive, Perinatal and Pediatric Epidemiology
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by CrossRef
See more at: - https://publichealth.conferenceseries.com/